I have been busy in my craft room quilting. I got inspired by my quilting and made this quilting card. I hope you feel just as inspired too. I have a busy week ahead of me. Lots of exciting things to do.
As you can see there are many techniques used. I will explain the how I made the card. I brayed Peekaboo Peach on the designer paper. Then I cut 1 inch squares from designer paper and glued and then Embossed the paper thru big shot. The button is wrapped in washi tape. I will list all the products I used below. Thanks for looking.
- Stamp set Layering Love #141965 $16.00
- Stamp set Watercolor words #138702 $26.00
- Designer Series Paper Irresistibly Floral #141644 $13.00
- Designer Series Paper Floral Boutique # 141663 $11.00
- Night of Navy Cardstock #100867 $8.00
- Peekaboo Peach cardstock #141417 $8.00
- Whisper White cardstock #100730 $9.00
- Floral Boutique designer Washi Tape # 141664 $5.00
- Layering Oval Framelits #141706 $35.00
- Peekaboo Peach Ink pad # 141398 $6.50
- Night of Navy ink Pad #126970 $6.50
- Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine #141688 $3.50